Ladies and Gentlemen,
On May 17, 2022 from 12:00 – 1:30 pm (CEST), you are warmly invited to join the virtual dialogue "Early Warning Tools for Neglected Tropical Diseases "
Speakers on the panel:
- Laith Hussain-Alkhateeb, Senior University Lecturer at the School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Gothenburg
- Corinne Simone Collette Merle, WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
- Axel Kroeger, Professor, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg – Centre for Medicine and Society
- Dr Daniel Eibach, Division 101 Pandemic Prevention, One Health, Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development, BMZ
- Christian Griebenow, Member of the Board of the German Network against Neglected Tropical Diseases (DNTDs)
Moderation will be provided by:
- Kristina Knispel, Managing Director of the Global Health Hub Germany
Please register below for this event.
You will receive a confirmation mail with the MS Teams link following your registration.
Please be reminded that the online event will be recorded and published subsequently on the website and youtube channel of the Global Health Hub Germany.
The Hub Office-Team
Global Health Hub Germany LinkedIn