Ladies and Gentlemen,
On October 4, 2022 from 3:00 – 4:30 pm (CEST), you are warmly invited to join the virtual discussion on the Last Mile Initiative between representatives of the German government, implementing partners from Somalia, South Africa and Bangladesh as well as the Global Lead Coordinator for COVID‑19 Vaccine Country-Readiness and Delivery at UNICEF.
Speakers on the panel:
- Günter Sautter, Director General for International Order, the United Nations and Arms Control, German Foreign Office
- Dirk Meyer, Director General for Global health; employment, transformation of the economy, digital technologies, food and nutrition security, German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Ted Chaiban, Global Lead Coordinator for COVID Vaccine Country Readiness and Delivery, UNICEF
- Dr Ubah Farah Ahmed, Head of the Family Health Department, Federal Ministry of Health, Somalia
- Kholo Makena, Managing Director, Broadway Legacy Foundation, South Africa
Intervention from the floor:
- Dr Mainul Hasan, UNICEF Health Specialist in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh (tbc)
- Inke Fabian de Barreto, Head of the Health and Social Development at GOPA Consultants and Member of the Steering Committee of the Global Health Hub Germany
Please register below for this event.
You will receive a confirmation mail with the MS Teams link following your registration.
The Hub Office-Team
Global Health Hub Germany LinkedIn
Please check the information in the marked fields.