Since the protection of personal data is very important to GIZ, we inform you here which of your personal data is stored and what it is used for.
- The responsible party for data processing is the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
Registered office of the company:
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 32 + 36, 53113 Bonn, Germany.
Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1 - 5, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
- The personal data provided in the registration, i.e. title, name, email address, phone number, position, organization, membership in the Global Health Hub Germany and stakeholder group, which are required for the purpose of the event and for further contact (optional), will be stored on servers of GIZ and used exclusively for these stated purposes.
- The legal basis for the processing is your consent to this declaration.
- The data will be used exclusively for the purposes described in declaration; any other use will always be subject to renewed consent. Your data will not be used for advertising purposes.
- GIZ secures the data by appropriate technical and organizational measures against accidental or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorized persons. Access to the personal data is restricted to those GIZ staff within the project supporting the BMG in the German Global Health Policy who need to process this data according to the above purpose(s) and handle it properly and confidentially.
- The company Invitario GmbH (processor) provides the participant management tool and the registration page for the above mentioned event. For this purpose, Invitario processes the above-mentioned personal data for participant management (creation of participant lists, sending of mailings). Invitario secures the data by appropriate technical and organizational measures against accidental or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorized persons. Access to personal data is restricted to those Invitario GmbH employees who need to process this data in accordance with the above purpose(s) and handle it properly and confidentially.
- For information purposes, the following personal data (name, position, department, institution) may be forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Health (BMG). The BMG secures the data by appropriate technical and organizational measures against accidental or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorized persons. Access to the personal data is restricted to those BMG employees who need to process the data in accordance with the above purpose(s) and who handle it properly and confidentially.
- The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- By registering, you also consent to the recording of images and sound of the event, as well as the use of the recordings. The recordings of the event will be used internally at GIZ for documentation purposes, as well as shared on the website of the Global Health Hub Germany. Your personal master data will not be affected by the publication, as long as they are not mentioned by yourself during the event or shared in the chat.
Data subject rights
- You have the right to ask for your personal data, to have it corrected if necessary, or to request the restriction of processing or the deletion of the data. The data will then be deleted. Also, the granted permission to use the personal data can be revoked at any time. The lawfulness of the processing up to the time of the revocation is not affected by this.
- In case of revocation, participation in the webinar is not possible.
Please issue the revocation by email or fax to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about this statement or the processing, you can contact.
- For complaints regarding this statement or processing, you may contact the GIZ Data Protection Officer(s) at the following email: email@example.com.
- You have the right to address complaints to the data protection supervisory authority. The competent authority is the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).
Global Health Hub Germany
• We legally store and process the following personal information when you visit our websites:
• Server Logs: The IP address of the requesting computer, along with the date, time, request, which file is requested (name and URL), what amount of data will be transmitted to you, a message indicating whether the request was successful, recognition data of the requestor the browser used and the operating system used, as well as the website from which access was made (should the access be via a link). The server logs are stored to check the system security, to administrate the websites technically, as well as to be able to optimize the offer. These data will be leaked to law enforcement authorities should a hacking attack occur. A further passing on to third parties does not take place.
• Evaluation of e-mails: Via our ESP (e-mail service provider) we automatically record and analyze the opening of e-mails as well as clicking on the links contained therein.